Pinoy Business Coach

Business coaching- PINOY style!

9 out of 10

It is said that 9 out of 10 start-up businesses fail in the first 3 years.  That is a very scary fact when you are venturing into the Entrepreneurial road.  I remember setting up my first company at age 24, it was one of the hardest things that I have ever done in my life, and yup I made a lot of mistakes.  Eventually, I lose that company after 2 years from inception.  Some scorn me, ridicule me for my failures and others are even puzzled by the direction I took some 10 years ago.  It is that thought that "me and my business are a work in progress" is what makes me do what I do.

The fact that we are all human beings and we learn through trial and error.  Whether in the spiritual or relationship aspect, we all come to a certain point where we make mistakes.  How we learn and what to do with those mistakes is what divides the men from the boys.  The fear of making mistakes is all too present in our society nowadays that majority are 'risk-averse'.  Because of this attitude, one cannot look at a business or investment with a trained mind so the result would be people calling risky businesses as 'safe' and the other way around.

It is with financial training and literacy that increases the odds of success.  Or it might be for us to try setting up a business 10 times until we get it right.  The chances of that happening is greater than waiting for  your turn to win the lotto.   Character is formed when we persist at things that would offer a better future for us and our families.

To you who are getting started in your businesses, hang on tight and continue to find a mentor, get yourself educated in the area of businesses that you are catering to.  Aim High and Hit the Mark!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please post responsibly. any back links are welcome as long as they are related to the Blog Title. Thanks and happy posting.


Proudly Pinoy!

Followers